Monday 27 February 2017

A Day Sewing

Making the most of a day at home today to spend time in my workroom.


I've had this stretchy jersey with a waffle weave for a few weeks and only got round to doing something with it this morning.


It was difficult to decide which was the right side of the fabric so I compromised and used what I thought was the reverse for the lower sleeves.


And the bias strip neck band. I think this will be a favourite as it's so comfy. Only have to turn the hems and it'll be ready to go.
If you'd like to see what else I've been sewing lately please check my website blog 

Bye for now,
Linda x

2 comments:

  1. How lovely, Linda! Looks like something from an expensive boutique! Did you use a pattern, or make your own? If it's based on a pattern, could you please share the source? Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deborah - glad you like it. It's the same pattern I've mentioned on the blog before. I've made 6 or 7 versions of it now so I must like it! It's taken from the magazine Ottobre. It's called the Relaxed Jersey Dress and I think it was autumn/winter issue 2016.

    ReplyDelete